God will make a way
Where there seems to be no way
He works in ways we cannot see
He will make a way for me
He will be my guide
Hold me closely to His side
With love and strength for each new day
He will make a way He will make a way
As I reflected on the past week, this old song came to my mind. I remember singing it often in the church in which I grew up. And now more than ever I am thankful that I memorized it. It reminds me about the Truth of the God we serve and His ability to uphold us and make a way for us out of impossible things. Matthew 19:26, Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible."
At Home
Currently, there are no new developments regarding our work visa. So we continue to pray and commit to the Lord all these things. As time passes and new developments arise, we see that the timing of the Lord is always perfect and it is a good thing that we are still home.
We also continue to look for opportunities to minister in our current community. Tonight we organized a dessert night for our apartment complex to hopefully bring people together to meet one another. We are excited because as we have prayed for apartment complex, the Lord has shown us that there is great loneliness. Our hope and prayer is that by bringing people together God will break these spirits of loneliness. We continue to believe that our ministry with the Lord is now not just in Zambia. So please pray for this event.
In the Office
Kyle and I have been in the office four days this week. Our goal is to write, edit, and complete twelve business training modules by the end of next week when we move.
Prayers
1. Continue to pray for our work visa.
2. For the final edition of our training modules to be glorifying to the Lord.
3. For wisdom to know where we should be in the coming weeks as we prepare to move out of our apartment.
No comments:
Post a Comment