HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM THE STOBS.
Greetings faithful readers! My sincerest apologies for the delay in post updates. Kyle and I traveled for much of December and January, not lending much time to updates. This first update will cover information about our trip back to the USA...while a later post will update regarding Zambia.
We had an excellent time of rest and visiting with family, friends, and our church families! Thank you for your continued love, support, and encouragement. The rest of this post will review in pictures some of the highlights from our trip:
I, Bethany, traveled to St. Louis, MO with my good friend, Autumn Bills to visit another good friend, Jen Emlet. We had a chance to see many of the sights including the famous ARCH picture below:
This next one is a shot of Autumn and I at the TOP.
Kyle and I got some special "play time" with our nephews, below is our nephew William and his beloved family of stuffed PENGUINS!
After the Stob Family Christmas, Kyle and I drove to Michigan to celebrate with the Metters'. Kyle took part for the first time in an old Metters' family Christmas activity: Cross-Country Skiing. We enjoyed three days with parents, and my sister and brother-in-law cross-country skiing and snow-shoeing at my aunt and uncle's cottage. It was an excellent time of food, fun, and family!

Kyle and I heading out to snow-shoe.
After spending one week in January working at the home office in Grand Rapids (and visiting with friends in our free-time) Kyle and I headed back to Chicago for one last weekend with the Dad and Mom Stob. We spent Saturday afternoon together at the Shedd Aquarium and afterwards shared some tasty Chicago Deep-dish pizza.
No comments:
Post a Comment