As August sets in
the days seem to fly by:
the days seem to fly by:
Attempt number 3 at growing a garden has been successful and we are eating fresh lettuce almost daily!
The days grow warmer, but the nights still have a pleasant chill.
We see a shift in new opportunities for work and ministry as year 2 begins.
We see a shift in new opportunities for work and ministry as year 2 begins.
Kyle and I have been busy the last six days with visitors from North America, including Kyle's supervisor. We picked them up at the airport in Lusaka and spent two days visiting projects there. Then on Sunday we traveled to Chipata for a day visit on Monday. Today Kyle took them to Malawi to proceed on their tour of Southern Africa.
*Please be praying for their safety and success as they finish their trips.
*Please pray for me as I have stayed home in Chipata.
Kyle returns on Thursday.
*Please pray for me as I have stayed home in Chipata.
Kyle returns on Thursday.
No comments:
Post a Comment