Today is the big day for me (Bethany). I will be leaving Zambia and closing out this phase of my life and starting a new phase...
Below you will find my travel schedule. The British Airways strike did manage to cancel my original travel itinerary, but a new way was found and at this time I will not be delayed at all from my original arrival in Chicago, IL.
May 31, 2010
Depart Lusaka 1:40pm (local time)
Arrive Johannesburg South Africa 3:45pm
Depart Johannesburg 7:50pm
June 1, 2010
Arrive London 6:25am
Depart London 11:45am
Arrive Chicago 2:14pm (local time)
Kyle and I greatly appreciate your prayers during this time. We will be apart for 4-6 weeks.
1. Pray for the Lord to be close during our staggered transition back to the USA.
2. Pray that the Lord would lead us into a future path.
3. Pray that all my luggage makes it safely back the USA (Johannesburg is notorious for losing bags).
Thanks and KEEP CHECKING the blog, I will continue posting for the next month or so.
No comments:
Post a Comment